The firm successfully defends appeal and obtains affirmance of lower court’s dismissal of Plaintiff’s motion for summary judgment in lieu of complaint seeking judgment in the amount of $50,000 in connection with an agreement to purchase Plaintiff’s chiropractic practice.
- Alpha Capital Anstalt and Ellis International Ltd. v. Schwell Wimpfheimer & Associates LLP, Dov Schwell, Michael Hughes, William Schmitz, Adeeb Saba, and Mark Matthews (S.D.N.Y., Woods, J., March 30, 2018; March 30, 2019).
- Mark Canady v. University of Rochester, 1199SEIU United Healthcare Workers East (2d Cir., May 30, 2018)
- Molly Kearns v. The Metal Roof Outlet, Ryan Morse, President (February 2018)
- City of Rochester v. Geo Mar Holdings, Inc. (Rochester City Ct., January 2018)
- Sharon Edwards v. Rochester Institute of Technology and Dr. Donald Boyd. (W.D.N.Y., Geraci, J., June 18, 2018)