The firm successfully defends appeal and obtains affirmance of lower court’s dismissal of Plaintiff’s motion for summary judgment in lieu of complaint seeking judgment in the amount of $50,000 in connection with an agreement to purchase Plaintiff’s chiropractic practice.
- Employment Discrimination and Retaliation, June 11, 2018
- Doolittle v. Nixon Peabody LLP, (4th Dep’t 2017, November 17, 2017)
- The People of the State of New York v. BayRock Group LLC, et al., (Sup. Ct., New York County [Ramos, J.], October 13, 2017)
- Farrell v. University of Rochester, (Sup. Ct., Monroe County [Martin, J.], April 17, 2017)
- Montanez v. New York State Electric and Gas, (3rd Dep’t 2016)