The firm obtained a reversal of a judgment granting the relief sought in the Article 78 Petition. The Petition challenged the Town of Victor Planning Board’s authority to impose a recreation fee on a developer. The Court ruled that the lower court erred in concluding that The Planning Board could not set a recreation fee after the development had been built. This was the second time the firm obtained a reversal on appeal in this case. The first reversal occurred on August 20, 2010, in the case of Legacy at Fairways, LLC v. McAdoo, 76 AD3d 786 (4th Dep’t 2010).
- Alpha Capital Anstalt and Ellis International Ltd. v. Schwell Wimpfheimer & Associates LLP, Dov Schwell, Michael Hughes, William Schmitz, Adeeb Saba, and Mark Matthews (S.D.N.Y., Woods, J., March 30, 2018; March 30, 2019).
- Mark Canady v. University of Rochester, 1199SEIU United Healthcare Workers East (2d Cir., May 30, 2018)
- Molly Kearns v. The Metal Roof Outlet, Ryan Morse, President (February 2018)
- City of Rochester v. Geo Mar Holdings, Inc. (Rochester City Ct., January 2018)
- Sharon Edwards v. Rochester Institute of Technology and Dr. Donald Boyd. (W.D.N.Y., Geraci, J., June 18, 2018)