The firm successfully obtained dismissal of a private securities fraud lawsuit. The complaint alleged claims for securities fraud, violations of RICO, and various state law claims based on the alleged Ponzi scheme of Gregory W. Gray.
- Employment Discrimination and Retaliation, June 11, 2018
- Doolittle v. Nixon Peabody LLP, (4th Dep’t 2017, November 17, 2017)
- The People of the State of New York v. BayRock Group LLC, et al., (Sup. Ct., New York County [Ramos, J.], October 13, 2017)
- Farrell v. University of Rochester, (Sup. Ct., Monroe County [Martin, J.], April 17, 2017)
- Montanez v. New York State Electric and Gas, (3rd Dep’t 2016)