Firm obtains reversal of a conviction and dismissal of the indictment in a felony case. The Appellate Division ruled that the police had overstepped their bounds when they chased and tackled Mr. Cady without reasonable suspicion. The firm worked on behalf of the Monroe County Public Defender in pursuing this appeal.
- Alpha Capital Anstalt and Ellis International Ltd. v. Schwell Wimpfheimer & Associates LLP, Dov Schwell, Michael Hughes, William Schmitz, Adeeb Saba, and Mark Matthews (S.D.N.Y., Woods, J., March 30, 2018; March 30, 2019).
- Mark Canady v. University of Rochester, 1199SEIU United Healthcare Workers East (2d Cir., May 30, 2018)
- Molly Kearns v. The Metal Roof Outlet, Ryan Morse, President (February 2018)
- City of Rochester v. Geo Mar Holdings, Inc. (Rochester City Ct., January 2018)
- Sharon Edwards v. Rochester Institute of Technology and Dr. Donald Boyd. (W.D.N.Y., Geraci, J., June 18, 2018)